...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tara I Owe You Munchkins

You rock. I have my blog back, I'm feeling less panicky now, and aside from the fact I cant get the damn photo to align properly Im ok with it. I think I can breathe again. You can have my first born as payment. Maybe my second too.


/laughs maniacally


But seriously, if I learned one thing from this its that the next time blogspot decides to screw around with my blog I am going to have to go postal on them. This blog is a part of me and reflects who I am. Do not make me think that I have to be stuck with a simple and cutsie theme. I'm not into cute. Or simple. Or whateverthehell you want to call it. Give me my black white and red. Allow me to align my damn pictures. And dont screw around with blogs.


GRRRRR!

3 comments:

said...

Yay! I'm glad I was able to help you get it back up!

S Farrell said...

Blogger was effing with me for a while too! Glad you are up and posting again, I love your blog!

♥ Sarah @ FFP ♥ said...

Glad to see you posting again! Blogger is a pain in the butt sometimes.

I just wanted to let you know I have an award waiting for you at my blog. Enjoy! ^_^