...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Was Bored

not really. But after two years of having "worked" (i.e. did not get paid) as promotions manager for a cool support site for moms, I have recently stepped down. While I loved the role, it was a lot of work and I was getting burnt. And a burnt SRM is a bitchy SRM.

And as it's been a long time since I had had time to blog, I decided to dust off the cobwebs and pull this sucker out for some air. Annnnd I got bored of seeing the old background. And decided to make myself an actual logo. And a FB fan page.



Mah New Logo!!!



Im still not sure if I'm completely happpy with the look, but it will do for now. I do <3 my new logo though!

So here's the deal. I promise to keep the FB fan page updated. I promise to keep the blog updated. I promise to not censor myself in any way regarding warped humor. All I ask you is that you read, comment, like my FB page, and help spread the word by sharing.

Let's see how well we can do together. Do you think we can get 100 people to like the page and blog by say, my birthday? We've got until May 1 peeps.....

Ready. Set. GO!

No comments: