...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Packages

The kids go absolutely crazy whenever a package arrives on our doorstep. It doesn't matter if it's not for them. If the door knocks and the postman leaves a box on our doorstep, the boys will circle it like sharks coming in for a kill until someone finally opens it.

My mother in law loves to send packages to the boys every few weeks. She sends us our favorite Portuguese sweet bread since we can't get it here in NC. She sends the boys clothing. And sometimes she sends a little gift. It really doesn't matter what she sends, the boys adore packages.

I snapped two photos of the boys last time a package arrived. I apologize for the fuzziness, but it was on my phone, and the boys kept moving around. Like I said, they circle the package like a bunch of starving sharks.



After receiving permission, the boys go in for the kill.




He may be the smallest, but he won the battle of the package.
Notice the middle child down for the count in the background.



3 comments:

JMS said...

Noah is only 2 and he goes nuts for a package too. He gets upset when we don't have a package!

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

too funny!

Janet
door251.com

Benn said...

Kids love em?? Hell I'd be eyeing them down and scrapping for the package too!! There is a reason UPS is called brown Santa.