...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sarcastic Saturday

Due to the amazing amount of fun memes on Pintrest, instead of doing something normal, like Wordless Wednesday, I thought to do a Sarcastic Saturday, and feature a few of my favorite things I found recently.  SO this week will be the beginning of "Sarcastic Saturday". If you wish to enjoy sarcasm and other fun posts on days besides Saturday, feel free to follow my boards by clicking here.



Today will be in honor of "Dora The Explorer" just because.
















3 comments:

Meghan said...

The Dora movie clip was the BEST!!!!

Unknown said...

Bwahaha! I think I'm going to like Sarcastic Saturday very much!!

SRM said...

Glad you guys liked! I think this is going to be the beginning of a great thing =)