...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sarcastic Saturday

With my favorite holiday approaching, I am dedicating all of this months Sarcastic Saturdays to Halloween. Mainly funny costumes, both for adults and kids. Some this month may be NSFW so open at your own discretion this month. Hopefully most of you don't work on Saturdays anyways. If for some reason you do, that sucks. Tell your boss I said to bite me. S/he can come here to bitch at me if they feel the desire to. It will amuse me =)



















2 comments:

Nikki Dee said...

I want a Creeper costume for myself! I will walk up to people and go Ssssssssssssss!

Azara said...

Umm, where are the breathing holes for that first one? Please tell me the black areas are mesh!

I love the anonymity of that costume too. Baby's first Halloween and look how cute he is! Well, his legs anyway.