...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Traveling Band Aid



Over the past few weeks, I noticed something going on in our household. No one has loudly announced their purpose for this oddity, but I suspect it to be something of Ashe's imagination.

You see, we seem to have a traveling band aid. What I mean by this is that there is a singular band aid that is traveling from place to place in our home. One day I may wake up to find it hanging out on our island counter. A few days later I will notice it randomly placed on our living room wall.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Last night, while J and I settled down to watch TV, I noticed it hanging around near our windowsill.
 
 
 




I don't know what is going through the boy's minds as this poor band aid continues its travels, but it is just SO random that I can't help but chuckle every time I notice it in a new spot. I'm ok with this traveling band aid so long as it doesn't end up in my bed.





No comments: