No, I did not say heat flashes. I said News. Good lord people I'm not that old...yet.
So a few things I wanted to share with you all:
1. Today I was offered a very cool opportunity. I was asked by Carolina Parent, a news magazine for parents in North Carolina, to blog for them. So keep an eye out, I'm going to have the chance to bore people with my ramblings woot! Notice I added a little image under my childrens photos. Clicking on that should bring you to their homepage.
2. A friend of mine from back home just got in touch with me to let me know about her new blog and business that is taking off. I'm so excited for her! She is an artist and writes poetry, sometimes on people, sometimes in erotic poses. Therefore, please make sure any 8 yr old boys are not around if you decide to browse any photos... unless you want to have "The Talk". Anyways please go check it out if you're interested. You can find her blog here:
3. I am out of coffee. Not cool. Im too lazy to walk downstairs to refill my cup though.
4. I am moving! In less than 3 weeks I will be moving to Cary, to a bigger place where J can work in an office on its own floor and I dont have to worry about duct taping the kids.... err keeping them playing quietly I mean, while he is on a conference call! However this does mean my potential for blogging will ebb even more in the next upcoming weeks. Please be assured I will be back and writing all about the trials of trying to move across town with 3 kids in tow.
5. I just noticed my font changed and I don't know how to get it back to normal. Huh
6. I'm still out of coffee. But I think I'm going to change that right now. I cant think of anything else so my mind refuses to comply and allow me to think of anything else I wanted to say. So I'll be a slave to my desires now. =)