...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Little Quiet 'Round These Parts

Hey folks, I just wanted to post that the next few weeks may not have as many blogs. I'm hoping to get some scheduled out so there isn't a bare patch, but as you read this, I am most likely on a plane to a wedding at a funeral home. I promise, I'll blog about it as soon as  I get a chance. But also tomorrow is my birthday, and in a couple of weeks I'll be traveling again to another wedding, to come home and travel again to Massachusetts for a week.

So! While I will be gathering tons of blog fodder for my beloved readers, if there isn't three blogs a week I apologize in advance. I'll still post funny updates on my facebook page (which if you haven't joined yet, you are missing a lot), and whine there when the kids are not letting me sleep. But I will be back soon, with lots of new stories, including the wedding at the funeral home. I actually told J we had to go to this particular wedding for the blog fodder alone it would give me.

So happy week to you all, and think of me as I try to not giggle at inopprtune moments today at the wedding.

See you soon! 





1 comment:

Goddess984 said...

Ok, the thought of you laughing at an inappropriate time made me think of this british series coupling that I loved. You have to watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKjkPgVQcE