...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Beaver

I have a beaver. Lately it has become the hot topic of discussion within my gaming community. In the past two weeks I have taken part in multiple Q&As about my beaver. I didn't even know there could be so many questions or comments about this single subject.

I was going to write a blog about my beaver, but every time I started I couldn't stop laughing and had to put it on the back burner. But then I realized this blog already wrote itself through the comments of my fellow gamers. Im going to do something a little different and post some of the questions I have had to answer over the past two weeks, along with my answers.


Is your beaver big?
Yes.

Is your beaver brown?
Yes

So you have a big brown beaver?
Yes, I have a big brown beaver

Is your beaver shaved?
Oh no! My beaver has its own natural pelt.

Do you pet your beaver?
Sometimes. It makes my beaver happy to be petted, so long as you pet it appropriately. My beaver does not like it when you pet against the grain of her pelt.

So other people can pet your beaver?
My beaver will let others let her if they play nice.

Have you mastered your beaver?
I'm pretty sure that my beaver has a few more tricks to learn.

Has your beaver ever tangled with other beavers?
My beaver has once or twice. However, while some beavers like to tangle, it just didn't feel right for me and my beaver. Now snakes are another matter. We love to tangle with snakes. The bigger the better.

Does your beaver make noises?
When my beaver is happy she squeaks.

Do you like pulling out your beaver?
I do! I always get a big smile on my face when I pull out my beaver!

Is your beaver shy?
Nope. My beaver loves attention.

Where did you find your beaver?
I found her playing by the river in Nektulous Forrest...........

















Dirty dirty minds, the lot of you! What did you THINK I was talking about????  Let's get your heads out of the gutter. C'mon now, up you go. Grab a towel and rub that filth off. Now, to clarify, this is me and my beaver:






In my game, EQ2, there has been a new class added not that long ago, called a Beastlord. I decided to try one out, as I loved the Hunters from WoW and its very similair. Like the Hunter in WoW, a beastlord can tame many wild animals throughout the land of Norrath. I also have a wolf, a hawk, and a cow named Bessie. But ahhh, the beaver! As a female gamer ( a minority, I assure you) with a dirty mind and sick sense of humor, when I came across this animal while riding through the woods, I of course, had to have it. My first thought was "OH! The possibilities of raunchy jokes are endless!" Thus, my beaver was tamed, and has since been the best conversation starter in game as I am surrounded by guys whose middle school potty humor mentality is forefront. And I, one of the few femmes in the group, can put most of them to shame.

Poor J has been a trooper as many of our guy friends ask about my beaver. He has gone with the flow though, finding the humor in it, and will affirm that yes, I have a big brown beaver thats quite playful ;)








No comments: