...my child sold your honor student the answers to the test...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kids These Days

Sometimes kids do things that are so wrong, but so damn funny at the same time.

Overheard (and seen by J) this afternoon. Ashe had finished watching the movie "A Year Without A Santa Clause". Xavier missed it and wanted to watch so hit play again. Ashe decided he didn't want to watch it again and got upset. After screeching no to his older brother a few times he went up and yelled "YOU'RE BEING NAUGHTY!!!!" then proceeded to smack Xavier.

Now, I shouldn't laugh. But seeing as I wasn't the one who had to discipline this time (since I didn't see it happen) and was told the play by play action from J who was trying not to snicker too loudly after he dealt with the situation, I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.